With Valentine’s Day around the corner and about 34 percent of all U.S. adults having never been married, the personal-finance website WalletHub has released its report on 2020’s Best and Worst States for Singles as well as accompanying videos.
To help unattached Americans improve their chances of finding love, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 29 key indicators of dating-friendliness. The data set ranges from share of single adults to movie costs to nightlife options per capita.
Here are some statistics for dating in California, with a ranking of 1 being the best and 25 being average.
• Ninth – Percentage of Single Adults
• Fifth – Online-Dating Opportunities
• Seventh – Mobile-Dating Opportunities
• First – Restaurants per Capita
• First – Movie Theaters per Capita
For the full report, visit: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-for-singles/31667/