By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Calls For Service Keep Deputies Busy
r crime

Riverbank Police Services had several calls for service this past week. Listed below are the details of a few of those calls.

During the afternoon on Sunday, Jan. 31, deputies responded to the 3700 block of Texas Avenue on a reported domestic dispute. They learned a juvenile brandished a weapon and, following an investigation, arrested the juvenile and transported him to Juvenile Hall.

Late in the evening on Sunday, deputies were dispatched to a minor vehicle collision in the 5400 block of Roselle Avenue where one vehicle was trying to drive away. Deputies stopped that vehicle and determined the driver, a 48-year-old man, was under the influence of alcohol. He was arrested for DUI.

Deputies were dispatched to the 6100 block of Claus Road on Saturday, Jan. 30 in the evening regarding a report of a dispute. After their investigation they arrested a 29-year-old man in connection with the incident.

Around noon on Friday, Jan. 29, deputies responded to a three-vehicle collision near Claribel Road and Roselle Avenue. One person was transported to a local hospital for minor injuries and two others were treated at the scene due to complaints of pain.

Deputies were dispatched to the 3200 block of Sierra Street late on Friday evening on a dispute. Deputies learned a 21-year-old man committed an assault and he is currently wanted for the felony assault charge.

During the morning on Tuesday, Jan. 26, deputies were dispatched on the report of a subject acting strangely and screaming in the intersection near Sierra Street and Jackson Avenue. Deputies located a 29-year-old woman who displayed obvious signs of alcohol intoxication and was unable to care for her own safety. After the woman was arrested she became combative and had to be placed in a wrap device for her safety and the safety of others.

Deputies located and recovered a stolen trailer near Nevada Avenue and Terminal Avenue on Monday, Jan. 25 in the evening. There are currently no suspects.